Yoga Alliance Certified
Mar 8 - 28, 2024 (20 Nights)
As graduates of this training, you will learn
- the ability to clearly express and articulate yoga’s wisdom and philosophy
- techniques to bring more lightness, compassion and peace into your daily life and relationships
- how to intelligently sequence and structure a one-hour vinyasa-flow practice
- how to identify and assist alignment challenges for your students
- integrative functional anatomy and biomechanics
- energetic understanding of the subtle body including the Koshas and the Chakras
- Ayurveda and the holistic science of health
- how to hold space for others, discover your own unique teaching style and strengthening your authentic voice
- helpful tools to be successful in the business of yoga
- how to create an environment conducive for inner reflection and healing.
- how to develop a daily meditation and pranayama practice
- Comprehensive Course Manual
- 200-hour yoga certification as an RYT – Yoga Teacher. This certificate can be registered with Yoga Alliance.
- Special Workshops: Thai Yoga Massage, Kirtan, Yoga Nidra, Acro Yoga, Ecstatic Dance
Immersed on her own yoga journey for the past 20 years, Genevieve whole-heartedly believes in the healing and transformative powers of yoga and meditation. Her fluid and intuitive classes challenge you to explore the full dimension of the yoga practice. Weaving in spiritual elements from her own experience she expertly guides her students into cultivating a life filled with mindfulness, presence and intention. As an E-RYT 500, Genevieve has a depth of experience facilitating yoga teacher trainings, workshops and retreats around the world. She passionately shares her knowledge of the ancient systems of Yoga, Ayurveda and Daoist Chinese Medicine and focuses her teaching on how to integrate yoga’s ancient wisdom into our everyday modern lifestyle. Forever grateful to the many ... [Learn More About Genevieve Munro]
Chris is passionate about empowering his students to take active ownership of their health. He has been leading yoga and bodywork trainings internationally since 2013, drawing on his experience across multiple disciplines – as an Anatomy Trains Structural Integrator, Thai Yoga bodyworker, Chi Nei Tsang practitioner, and Reiki Master – to apply a holistic approach to yoga and wellness. Chris has completed over 1,750 hours of training in yoga and bodywork, and aims to share this knowledge in ways that are both easily digestible and actionable. He strives to create a container through which we can celebrate and express our uniqueness through movement and music, understand the inner workings of our bodies and minds through interactive exploration, and to apply ... [Learn More About Chris Sakowski]
My passion and purpose is to guide students to reconnect with their bodies through creative movement and breath. I completed my 200-hour YTT in 2016 and another 35-hour vinyasa flow training 6 months later. In 2018, I studied with The Kula Project, an advanced 75 hours teacher training primarily based out of NYC and LA. Kula Yoga is a style of vinyasa yoga drawn from the intelligent roots of Ashtanga and Iyengar. My yoga classes offer movement with a strong emphasis on intelligent body alignment along with creative sequencing. Experience a vinyasa class with me and I will share with you this healing art and all its powerful benefits. Yoga is ‘food for the soul’ and will not only strengthen ... [Learn More About Natasha Moine]
*Note: Accommodation is not included in the program price. This page is to book your accommodations ONLY. Please click here to book your training program.
This training is not just for those who wish to walk away as yoga teachers, but for anyone looking to deepen their own practice, tap into their authentic self-expression & make deep lifelong connections with like-minded spirits.
CHECK-IN DAY: March 8th (After 3 pm)
Guests should arrive and check-in to the Tree Casa Resort Partner between 3 to 9 pm to enjoy the resort and rest up for the start of training. *Meal is NOT included on arrival day.
DEPARTURE DAY: March 28th (By 11 am)
Guests will need to check out of the resort by 11 am.
*Meal is NOT included on departure day.
**You will need to arrive in Managua, Nicaragua Airport or Liberia, Costa Rica Airport 2 hours prior to your flight departure. You must book your airport ground transportation in advance and have a valid passport with at least 6 months from expiration.
GUESTS REQUESTING TO ARRIVE EARLY OR STAY LONGER CAN BOOK ADDITIONAL NIGHTS HERE – JUST LET US KNOW.
|6:30 am||Silent Meditation|
|7:00 am - 7:30 am||Tea/Coffee + Fruit|
|7:30 am - 9:00 am||Morning Practice|
|10:30 am - 12:30 pm||Morning Lecture|
|12:30 pm - 2:30 pm||Lunch/Break|
|2:30 pm - 4:30 pm||Student Teaching Lab|
|4:30 pm - 5:00 pm||Break|
|5:00 pm - 6:00 pm||Evening Practice|
|8:00 pm - 9:00 pm||Ceremony/Kirtan*|
NOTE: This page is to book your accommodations ONLY. Please click here to book your training program.
Price includes accommodations, meals, and training facilities. Meals include breakfast, lunch, and dinner (3 days of meals will be on your own during your off days). Guests will stay, eat, train and practice at Tree Casa, and can walk to training facilities, restaurant, and pool and cafe.
Attendee Accommodations and Meal Pricing:
Based on 20 nights at our Tree House Resort
- Single Occupancy Rate: USD $3,460** USD per person
- Double Occupancy Rate: USD $2,920** USD per person
- Triple Occupancy Rate: USD $2,600** USD per Person
- Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner / Remaining Full Days
- Breakfast Departing Day
- Sundays: Off Days: Attendees on their own for meals at resort or in town. The second and last Sundays are off days.
*All Attendees and staff must Sign Waiver or they will not be permitted to attend.
**Does not include bank and services fee 6.95% to be added at checkout
A 6.95% bank and services fee will be applied at checkout.
- 20% cancellation fee 90+ days prior to event to attendee
- 50% cancellation fee within 60-89 days prior to event to attendee
- 75% cancellation fee within 30-59 days prior to event to attendee
- 100% cancellation fee 0-29 days prior to event to attendee
- Ceiling fans in all units
- Free Wi-Fi access
- Hot water
- Housekeeping service
- Safe for valuables
- Purified drinking water