Accommodations and Dining
Mar 6 - 21, 2023 (15 Nights)
Welcome to the Official Registration Site to book your all-inclusive accommodations and meal plan package for your Modo YTT and the Nicaragua Yoga Institute – Tree Casa Resort.
All students are required by Modo to register here for their stay and meals in order to participate in the training which will be done on-site at this brand new ecological resort.
YOU MUST FIRST REGISTER FOR THE TRAINING COMPONENT WITH MODO. Email Modo directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.modoyoga.com/tt-march2023-nicaragua/
- Your training will take place at the Tree Casa Resort Partner, located 15 minutes outside the town of San Juan del Sur on the Pacific Coast of Southern Nicaragua.
- This peaceful and private jungle tree-top eco-resort is the perfect place to practice in paradise.
It’s time to come alive. Breathe easy. With 450 acres of open space to play and new health and safety in place. Explore one of our inspiring tree platforms, immersive yoga experiences, and more.
- Enhanced cleanliness measures
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property
- Property is disinfected with electrostatic spray
- High-touch surfaces are cleaned and disinfected
- Sheets and towels are washed at 60°C/140°F or hotter
- Social distancing
- Contactless check-in and check-out
- Cashless transactions are available for all charges at the property
- Social distancing measures in place
- Safety measures
- Personal protective equipment worn by staff
- Temperature checks given to staff
- Temperature checks available for guests
- Masks available
- Masks are required at the property
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place
- Individually-wrapped food options available
- Reservations are required for the use of certain onsite facilities
Price includes accommodations, meals, and training facilities. Meals include breakfast, lunch, and dinner (meals will be on your own during your off days). Guests will stay, eat, train and practice at Tree Casa, and can walk to training facilities, restaurant, and pool and cafe. Guests will be responsable for purchasing their own meals at the resort or elsewhere on their day(s) off.
Prices are per person USD.
Single Room $2,595
Double Room (2 Guests): $2,195.
A services and bank transfer fee of 6.95% fee will be applied to all registrants at checkout.
- Ceiling fans in all units
- Free Wi-Fi access
- Hot water
- Housekeeping service
- Safe for valuables
- Purified drinking water