By completing this order you Hereby Agree to the Following
In consideration of my participation in the Zen Yoga program I registered for as well as the associated accommodations, meals, events and activities (collectively, “Retreats,”) I agree as follows:
3. Waiver, Release and Agreement Not to Sue. I, and on behalf of my executors, administrators, heirs, successors, assigns, and as the parent or legal guardian of a participant of a Retreat, agree NOT TO SUE or make a claim against the Released Parties for any and all damage, death, injuries, loss, or harm that occur during the Retreat or while travel to and from the Retreat and Retreat Activities. This release includes, but is not limited to, claims for strict liability for any abnormally dangerous activities in which I choose to participate in the course of the Retreat, whether caused by negligence or carelessness of the Released or otherwise.
4. Indemnification and Hold Harmless. I, and on behalf of my executors, administrators, heirs, successors, assigns, and as the parent or legal guardian of a participant of a Retreat, hereby agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Released and each of them from all liabilities, causes of action, claims and demands that arise from my acts or my failure to act, including my own negligence, during or relating to the Retreat. I, agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Released and each of them from all liabilities, causes of action, claims and demands that arise from any loss, liability or damage, including reasonable attorney’s fees incurred in any suit, demand or legal action arising out of any alleged injury, damage or death resulting from engaging in any Activities, participation in the Retreat, or is alleged to or did result from the negligence or carelessness of any person. In accordance with this promise, I shall reimburse the Released Parties for any damages, reasonable settlements and defense costs, including attorney’s fees that they incur because of any such claims made against them including through appeal. I agree that in the event of my death or disability, the terms of this agreement, including the indemnification obligation in this Section 4, will be binding on my estate, and my personal representative, executor, administrator or guardian will be obligated to respect and enforce them.
5. Medical Care. Although I acknowledge that there is no obligation of any person to provide any participant with medical care during, prior to or after a Retreat, in the event medical treatment is provided to me or my child or legal guardian, I hereby consent to such care. Release shall apply to all medical care and such medical care shall be deemed to be an Activity.
6. Personal Property. I acknowledge and agree that I am responsible for my equipment and all personal property during the Retreat and that the Released are not responsible in any way for such property whether it is lost, stolen or damaged.
7. Words and Images. I understand that during a Retreat I may be photographed, videotaped and or my words may be recorded and authorize and allow Zen Yoga Nicaragua and its partners to use such images, words and likenesses for marketing, on websites, in brochures or other writings and any other legitimate purpose.
8. Applicable Law, Forum and Attorney’s Fees: I agree that the purpose of this agreement is that it shall be an enforceable release of liability and indemnity as broad and inclusive as is permitted by law. I agree that if any portion or provision of this agreement is found to be invalid or unenforceable, then the remainder will continue in full force and effect. I also agree that any invalid provision will be modified or partially enforced to the maximum extent permitted by law to carry out the purpose of the agreement.
9. Booking & Cancellation Policy. By accepting the waiver, booking and cancellation policies and be accepted to participate in your training, retreat and or event, you agree that.
Since last minute injuries, illnesses, work emergencies, or deaths in the family unfortunately do happen, we HIGHLY recommend travel insurance. A travel insurance plan will often reimburse you for the retreat or training, airfare, and other non-refundable expenses. There are a lot of companies offering this service online. See Travel Insurance Review for some great options. If you need help understanding what to buy see this post: What’s the best travel insurance for a retreat?
Cancellations and Changes: Our cancellations/change policies are as follows:
If the retreat or training does not meet the total required number of registrants or the retreat center, Zen Yoga, Its partners, instructor and or registrant cancel the retreat, or any acts of nature, government or act of god cause the retreat or training to be cancelled: